Saturday, October 28

I think I'm ready...

I found some ankle boots. It makes me ashamed that I have so many shoes I don't even have a mental inventory. What am I forgetting? So far I have:

  • pirate-type garb, including stripey skirt and combo vest & poufy-sleeve top (how did pirates work in frilly white blouses?)
  • requisite pirate accessories, including red belt, scarf thingy and pirate hat (had to iron that one--it felt weird ironing a hat)--plus hoop earrings and eyepatch.
  • undergarments, including body-shaping slip for warmth, tattoo leggings, etc.
  • of course makeup, unnaturally long eyelashes, and red lipstick. I am waiting until the very last to put on the fake nails. I guess the time is now, and I'm only going to be 45 mins. late, which isn't really even late when you're talking about a Sat. night party.

2 comments:

theogeo said...

I'm gonna require some photos to process all this liveblogging.

Memphis Chix said...

That would have taken me twice as long. Next time I'll have to have someone come over to help.